This site does not store any illegal files on its server. We only index and link (plain text) to content provided by other sites. None of these files are uploaded, hosted or transmitted by our server.
It’s all text and links (like Google search indexes) that are provided solely by this site’s users. Users find posts on other internet blogs/forums and then share and post them here in order to share what they consider to be good content.
All sources here are hosted in a third-party site such as vfxupload. Any Problem with the sources kindly contacts directly to the third-party sites involved. Note that emailing your complaint to our Provider will not expedite your request and may result in a delayed response due to the complaint not properly being filed.
If you are an individual developer, and you think your files are shared by some of our users, you should find the actual links and send a report or DMCA notice to the free-hosts server that actually stored your copyrighted materials.
Sending it to us doesn’t solve the problem, even if we try to remove all of the posts and links and ban users, they could find another way to share the links again, remember, once it’s on the internet, it’s everywhere, you can’t remove it, so it’s not really a possible task for us to ask file hosters to remove the files, you should ask them yourself, also removing text links and page can’t really wipe them from internet, there are lots of stored and cached pages on the internet.
GFXDownload.Net is in compliance with 17 U.S.C. § 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). It is our policy to respond to any infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and other applicable intellectual property laws. If your copyrighted material has been posted on GFXDownload.Net or if links to your copyrighted material are returned through our search engine and you want this material removed, you must provide a written communication that details the information listed in the following section. Please be aware that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you misrepresent information listed on our site that is infringing on your copyrights. We suggest that you first contact an attorney for legal assistance on this matter.
However, we still can remove files links from our site if the copyright owner would like us to do so. The following elements must be included in your copyright infringement claim:
- Provide evidence of the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Provide sufficient contact information so that we may contact you. You must also include a valid email address.
- You must identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed and including at least one search term under which the material appears in GFXDownload.Net search results.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Must be signed by the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.
Send the written infringement notice use this contact Email: [email protected]
We inform you that due to a problem with our search engine we can’t guarantee that all content will be deleted, please sent us CLICKABLE direct links to each publication that contains your illegal material. Only in this case, we can guarantee the removal of all content.
Please allow 1-2 business days for an email response.